By giving importance to oral hygiene you can keep your teeth and mouth healthy. Sparing few minutes daily for taking care of your teeth will gift you a good dental health. If you have a healthy mouth it is easy to smile, talk and laugh without any humiliation. Deivam Dental Clinic is one of the best dental hospital in Madurai which provides a complete solution for all your dental issues.
Common dental problems
- Tooth decay or cavities: Cavities are developed when plaque is combined with sugar or starch from food. This leads to the production of acid that will damage tooth enamel.
- Gum diseases: Periodontal disease or gum disease is an infection in the gum. It is the main cause of tooth loss among adults. Gingivitis and periodontitis are the two types of gum diseases.
- Oral cancer: It is seen as a sore in mouth that does not go away. Oral cancer can be occurred in lips, tongue, cheeks etc.
- Mouth sores: It can be appeared on any of the soft tissue of the mouth including lips, cheeks, gum, roof of mouth etc.
- Tooth sensitivity: It occurs when the enamel gets thinner leading to difficulty in consuming hot drinks, cold drinks, sweets or ice creams.
- Bad breath: Gum diseases, oral cancer, dry mouth, bacteria on tongue etc can lead to bad breath.
Steps to take care of your teeth
1. Brush your teeth twice a day: To keep your teeth clean you need to brush your teeth twice a day. Should take at least 2 minutes to brush your teeth. Replace your toothbrush once in every 3 months. Use toothpaste that contains fluorides, as fluorides have the ability to protect teeth from decay.
2. Flossing: You should floss your teeth once a day to clean the surfaces between your teeth. It helps in removing food particles that cannot be removed by brushing.
3. Rising: Using fluoride mouthwash for rinsing will prevent your teeth from decay. It will also help you to freshen your breath.
4. Regular visit to dentist: Regular dental check ups can keep away most of the dental problems aside. Cleaning is recommended once in every 6 months to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
5. Eat a balanced diet: Limit the amount of sugary drinks and candies in your diet. Try to consume fresh vegetables and salads. Use of tobacco products should be completely avoided.
Deivam dental clinic is one of the best dental clinic in Madurai, providing the services of best dentist in Madurai. The clinic contains state of art infrastructure and uses sophisticated equipment's for the treatment.
Visit Us: http://www.dentist-india-madurai.com/
E-mail Us: email@example.com