Despite all those products of dental healthcare available in the market, most of us still suffer from dental issues. Tooth decay or accidents lead to missing tooth which is a downright ugly condition. Toothless smile looks adorable in babies but in us, it is definitely scary.
Dental Implant is a replacement for tooth roots that can be placed in the position of the missing tooth. Unlike the conventional form of teeth replacement like dentures and bridges, dental implants help in imparting a more natural look to the newly replaced set of teeth. They provide a sturdy base or foundation for the teeth replacement that can either be temporary or permanent.
A successful dental implant requires a jawbone that has reached its full growth, a bone structure adequate to secure these implants and oral tissues that are healthy. The patient should not have any infection or diseases that can restrict healing as well.
- Aesthetic improvement – dental implants resembles natural teeth structure and cannot be differentiated. They solve dental issues, improving the aesthetics of your smile.
- Speech improvement – teeth helps us in clarity of speech. Dental implants solve the issue of teeth loss and helps better speech.
- More comfortable than other dental replacement techniques – unlike conventional methods, dental implants are attached to the bones and hence become a part of our body, improving comfort.
- Easier eating and chewing – dental implants are more robust than regular techniques and hence provide an ease of eating and chewing food.
- Durability – dental implants can be permanent fixtures in our life and are made of durable material.
Dental implants are done by making an incision to reach the jaw bone and drilling a hole in it, to place a dental implant. The implant is either screw shaped or cylindrical and made of metal. The incision is then closed and allowed to heal. A crown or artificial teeth is placed on it. Under the expertise of Dr. Rajarajan, dental consultant and surgeon, Deivam Dental Clinic, Madurai offers all modern dental treatment techniques from smile design to dental implants.
Visit Us: www.dentist-india-madurai.com
E-mail us on: email@example.com